Music Monday: What I've been listening to this past month!

I'm no music connoisseur, but I have a wide range when it comes to musical tastes! I'm a music collector as well as a book collector. These posts will probably be few and far between, but here's just a little update on what I've been listening to lately.

If you'd like to be friends on Last.fm, add me here!

Top 5 Songs I've Listened to in March






I've been pretty obsessed with Fight the Fade and Starset the past few months, so it's no surprise to me that the top two songs are by those artists. The cover of Goo Goo Dolls' "Iris" by Breaking Benjamin and Diamante is amazing, and I can't get enough of it. Also Shinedown's Smith & Myers do amazing acoustic covers, and this is one of my favorites right now.

5 Newest Songs Added to my Collection  







I've been listening to a bit more of the mainstream pop, like Nick Jonas, and then I discovered a new Bon Jovi song during a family get together where we all danced around the living room to old rock songs!

💭 Tell me what song you can't get enough of lately!

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)