Most Anticipated Books of May 2021 & the Books I Got in April!

Hey y'all, May is right around the corner!!! What?!? Why don't you grab a cup of your favorite drink, maybe a comfy blankie, and just prepare yourself to add all of these titles to your TBR? Because let's be honest, you probably will. (I did.)

So, I'm excited for May. Next week, it's my co-teacher's birthday and it's Teacher Appreciation Week! I can't wait to show my new co-teacher appreciation (we've only been working together for about 5 weeks, but I LOVE her), and also to receive it! 🤣 ALSO, it's my birthday month, as well. 😅 I'm looking forward to a 3-day stay-cation I've taken off for myself to do whatever the heck I want. Maybe nap? Maybe read? Maybe day-drink? Who knows!

covers take you to goodreads.

Coming Out in May 2021

Realm Breaker
(Realm Breaker #1)
Victoria Aveyard
10 Truths and a Dare
Ashley Elston
The Summer of Broken Rules
K.L. Walther
May 4, 2021 May 4, 2021 May 4, 2021

Take Me Home Tonight
Morgan Matson
Cool for the Summer
Dahlia Adler
Last Chance Books
Kelsey Rodkey
May 4, 2021 May 11, 2021 May 18, 2021

It Goes Like This
Miel Moreland
May the Best Man Win
Z.R. Ellor
Perfectly Parvin
Olivia Abtahi
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Sixteen Scandals
Sophie Jordan
Hani and Ishu's Guide to Fake Dating
Adiba Jaigirdar
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Wow, May has a lot of awesome books coming out! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these! 😈

What I Got in April


physical buys ebooks bought netgalley e-arcs
House of Leaves
The Crown of Gilded Bones
Between Dusk & Dawn
Not Pretending Anymore
Falling Out of Hate With You
Shadowed Heart
Only The Pretty Lies
Gild
It Goes Like This
Don't Hate the Player
The Girl Least Likely (audio)

It is a slow and tumultuous dance getting through House of Leaves, but Imma do it! And then I hope to get to The Crown of Gilded Bones because like 😍 I can't wait to get back to Poppy + Hawke! Netgalley ARCs I need to focus on this month are: Perfect on Paper (late!), It Goes Like This and Don't Hate the Player!

💭 What books are looking forward to release in May? Did you receive/buy any new books?

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)