Book Log: Feb 2023 Stats!


I know we're, like, a third into March already... But here we are. I've not been consistent with this blog (which makes me really sad) but I'm trying to put more of an effort into it this year... 🤞🏻Life has been crazy since being a mom, but then you throw on a full-time job and a part-time photography gig, and it's like there's no extra time to do the things I like to do, which is read and blog about what I read!

I didn't do a January monthly wrap-up, but I read ELEVEN books, and I don't know where my urge to constantly read came from, but let me just say: Thank god for audiobooks. Only two of my read books from January were physical. 😳

February was a little different; I ended up reading 5 books (1 physical, 4 digital), and listened to 2 audiobooks.

  1. Gild (Plated Prisoner #1) by Raven Kennedy ⭐⭐⭐💫
  2. The Home Edit: A Guide to Organizing & Realizing Your House Goals by Clea Shearer & Joanna Teplin ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  3. Glint (Plated Prisoner #2) by Raven Kennedy ⭐⭐⭐⭐💫 
  4. Things We Never Got Over (Knockemout #1) by Lucy Score ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
  5. The Perfect Marriage by Jeneva Rose ⭐⭐⭐💫 
  6. Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians #1) by Ruby Dixon ⭐⭐⭐⭐💫 
  7. Gleam (Plated Prisoner #3) by Raven Kennedy ⭐⭐⭐⭐💫 

💭 How many books did you read in february, and what were your favorites?

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)