Top 10 Colorful Books on My 'Read' Shelf

Happy Tuesday! For the past two weeks, I've had intentions of doing another Top 10 post, but then life gets in the way and I don't finish it, or I don't get to it. You know the feeling, right?

Any-who-ser! Something COLORFUL this way comes! The prompt this week was just colorful covers in general, but I took it one step further and just included books that I've already read, because there are just too many books to choose from! This helped narrow it down just a wee bit, and didn't make my head want to spin. 😅


Top 10 Colorful Covers of Books I've Read



💭 What are some of your favorite colorful covers, read or unread?

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted here.

Comments

  1. Made You Up has such an artistic cover.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-colourful-book-covers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not If I See You First was on my list as well! I was going to add A Thousand Pieces of You but I didn't actually like that book >.< hahah

    Here's my TTT: https://www.mollysbooknook.com/10-colorful-contemporaries-to-brighten-your-day/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't like it?!? I've been wanting to re-read it so that I could finally read the last book.

      Delete
  3. I love the watercolour effect on Made You Up.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/04/20/top-ten-tuesday-312/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Anything with watercolor automatically captures my attention!

      Delete
  4. Strange the dreamer was on my list also (but a different cover strangely enough!)

    My post: https://booksandbouquets.blogspot.com/2021/04/top-10-tuesday-colorful-book-covers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pretty much every cover they make for Laini's books!

      Delete
  5. I have always really loved the cover for A Fierce and Subtle Poison, it's so immersive to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is VERY beautiful, but unfortunately I didn't like the story too much. 😭

      Delete
  6. Oooh! I love all of these covers, especially the cover to the Awesome! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)